Gratitude

Often times I fall 
Often times circumstances pins me to the wall 
But you father constantly wrap me in your shawl

At the break of countless dawns your mercies I see
Preparing tables before me in the presence of my enemies 
I smile constantly cos you got me 
Who else if not Jah who blesses me 


Zero worries because a father handles it all 
Much more blessings to come because he controls it all 
I try to be perfect even as my father in heaven is perfect 
Everything that makes up my existence adores thee

Thousand tongues and more not enough to declare your goodness 
Abundance in excess 
For because of your mercies I’m not consumed 
I’m guilty of doubt of your might because I assume. 

                            Sunday Inspiration 
                                  bhukkie........,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promoting Peace-Building Journalism

Search For Common Ground Trains Journalists On Conflict Reporting

Architect defiles niece, 5, appears in court